Dream Weighted Sleep Sack 2.5 TOG
Our patent-pending Dream Weighted Sleep Sack 2.5 TOG is the perfect sleep solution to utilize during the cooler months. This 100% cotton sack is breathable to help with temperature regulation. It features our unique CoverCalm® Technology, even weight distribution from your baby’s shoulders to toes to help them feel calm, fall asleep faster, and stay asleep longer.
Designed with dual zippers for fuss-free diaper changes and gentle weight so your baby can safely roll, sit or stand while still getting the hug-like benefits! Your little one will love the soft, soothing feel (and you’ll love the extra sleep!) as they safely make their way to Dreamland.
Don't forget to add your matching PJ's!
This sleep sack is a 2.5 TOG, perfect for 61 to 68 °F or 16 to 20 °C.
Gentle, evenly distributed weight to help your baby feel calm
Reversible neckline designed for tummy sleepers
100% natural, soft cotton for temperature control regulation
Tagless design to avoid irritation
Two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
Decreases irritability while promoting self-soothing
Gentle weight is located on the front (or top) of the sack only and will not restrict movement, so your baby can safely roll, sit or stand
This swaddle is a 2.5 TOG, perfect for 61 to 68°F or 16 to 20 °C.
Designed in collaboration with pediatricians, NICU nurses and certified sleep consultants
Reviewed by pediatric pulmonologist for breathing safety
Inner beads are non-toxic, BPA free
For safety reasons, we do not recommend sizing up
See safety page for more information
Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®
Dream Weighted Sleep Sack
Evenly distributed weight from your baby’s shoulders to toes to naturally reduce stress and give your baby the feeling of security and comfort.
Wash before use, machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low, iron low if needed, do not bleach.
Are weighted sleep sacks for babies safe?
The benefit of a sleep sack is that they are a comfortable and safe alternative to blankets, which should never be used in a crib. Learn more about sleep sack safety here!
When can you start using a weighted sleep sack?
Our weighted sleep sacks are designed for newborns through toddlerhood. Once your baby starts rolling over on its own or is breaking free of the swaddle, it's a good idea to introduce the sleep sack. Be sure to review or size chart to determine the best time to size up. Learn more about the right time to use a sleep sack here!
What does a weighted sleep sack do?
Sleep sacks help regulate your infant's body temperature, which keeps them from being too cold or too hot and makes their sleep just right! A weighted sleep sack goes one step further by applying gentle pressure that helps your baby feel calm, fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. Read more about the purposes of weighted sleep sacks here!
- 92% of parents saw baby’s sleep improved in the first week
- 100% of parents achieved up to 4 hours of additional sleep a night
- LTLindsey T.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? No1 hour agoBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Sack 2.5 TOGRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat
I’ve been using the weighted sleep sack for about a month now and it has helped my little sleep longer at night and able to move around more when sleeping. Over all the quality of the material and style is great. It is worth the money!DBDreamland Baby1 hour ago
We're so glad you're enjoying it! Thank you for your review!
- SSabrinaVerified ReviewerBaby's Age Range 12-18 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style StomachIs This Your First Child? Yes2 hours agoBaby's Age Range 12-18 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style StomachIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 out of 5 starsWe love it
I gave up on sleep sacks when my son was only few months old and definitely did not believe in the weighted sleep sacks. My SIL got two different sizes for her daughter but she didn’t like it so she gave them to me to try for my son and I will just say that after over a year my son, husband and I have slept through the night. I kid you not. Honestly this sleep sack is pricey and would’ve thought twice about purchasing if it weren’t for my SIL giving me the ones she got to try. Still, I’ve not bought one and may not for a while since I have the one from 12-24 months but this may be worth it a try for your baby if they struggle to sleep through the night. Life changing definitely.DBDreamland Baby1 hour ago
We're so glad your baby's sleep has improved!
- LLauraBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes2 days agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 out of 5 starsFive star
The sleep swaddle helps my little one settle down to help her fall asleep. Although it doesn’t always help her sleep longer, it does help with getting her to sleep faster. I would highly recommend.DBDreamland Baby2 days ago
Thank you for your review!
- GWGraison W.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes4 days agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 out of 5 starsWonderful product
Our baby hates being swaddled so this was perfect for us!!DBDreamland Baby2 days ago
Thank you for your review!
- CLCambria L.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsIs This Your First Child? No4 days agoBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 out of 5 starsSecond child
My son has been in one of your sleep sacks for 9 months and he's been a marvelous sleeper since day one!!!DBDreamland Baby2 days ago
We are so happy we can be apart of your families sleep success!