Why Choose the Dream Weighted Transition Swaddle?
Weighted blankets are proven to calm your baby with Deep Pressure Stimulation so they can relax and sleep soundly.
Lightweight and breathable for year-round use. The 1.2 TOG is perfect for both warm and cool climates.
100% cotton knit is super-soft and gentle on baby’s sensitive skin. Inner beads are safe and non-toxic
What does this mean for your baby?
It can reduce:
- Restlessness & Fussiness
- Time to fall asleep
- Waking in the night
You also get:
- Better quality sleep
- Enhanced neuro-development
- Boosts mood & health
Weighted Transition Swaddle FAQ's
Are weighted swaddles safe?
Do sleep swaddles help babies sleep better?
When do I begin using the Weighted Transition Swaddle?
Once your baby starts to break out of the swaddle or begins to roll over, it’s time to introduce them to the Transition Swaddle. The Transition Swaddle has a snug, secure and cozy fit and an innovative weighted arm feature that helps control the Moro (startle) reflex while still allowing your little one the freedom to move their arms and safely roll over. Read more about how and when to transition here!
- JBJoy B.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? Yes2 days agoBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? YesRated 5 starsLife saver
This transition swaddle has been a life saver. We tried so many other products to transition our little guy out of the swaddle and this is the only thing one that worked. I can’t recommend it enough.Was this helpful?DBDreamland BabyYesterday
We love smooth transitions!
- JJZBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes4 days agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesRated 5 starsKeeps baby sleeping longer!
We love this weighted sleep swaddle sack. Perfect that the arms are weighted since the flailing would always wake our little guy up. I do agree with a few of the other reviews, the arm slots are small and short and hard to pull baby’s arms through sometimes. Hopefully that can be fixed in the future models because the product itself is great!Was this helpful?DBDreamland BabyYesterday
Thank you for the feedback!
- TBTannis B.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes1 week agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesRated 5 starsGame changer!
I was nervous about getting this product because of the price. But I am sooo happy I did! Baby is sleeping through the nightWas this helpful?DBDreamland BabyYesterday
Thanks for sharing, Tannis!
- MCMichelle C.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? No1 week agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? NoRated 5 starsFinally sleeping through the night!
My little one went for her two month check up and she was still waking up two times at night to nurse or just be awake and hang out. Our pediatrician asked if I swaddled her as babies still have startle reflexes and that could be waking her up. This is baby #5 and each baby has been different but she is not a fan of being swaddled since birth. I even gave it another try but no just cried and cried til I un did her. I have heard that weighted sleep sacks can help. I tried another sleep sack that had open arms and only a small amount of weight. It didn’t really seem to make a difference. Back on the search I discovered dreamland. When I seen the transition swaddle sack with weight in arms I knew we had to try it!! With in 4 days we were sleeping through the night. So happy that we are finally sleeping through the night, it was getting rough trying to function during the day!! She is also a much happier baby during the day getting a full night sleep. Could be age but I think it’s the sack. The first few nights I noticed her stirring but she would go back to sleep on her own instead of me having to hold tight and rock her! I would absolutely recommend. Only thing I wish is the transition sack came in the leopard print! I got the regular sleep sack in leopard for next sizes up but would have absolutely bought it in leopard in the transition if they had. The rose color is pretty and girly, but would love if they were more options for colors in the transition swaddle even…Was this helpful?DBDreamland BabyYesterday
So glad to hear the transition swaddle helped your little one (and you) get more rest!
- JGJulie G.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? No1 week agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? NoRated 5 starsWorked for Baby Jay!
Works great, ordering next size up so we have it ready!Was this helpful?DBDreamland BabyYesterday
Thanks for sharing, Julie!