Weighted Toddler Blanket
- 4 lb weighted blanket
- Children and toddlers ages 3+ and 30+ lbs
Size: 36”x48” (Perfect for a toddler bed)
The Dream Weighted Blanket is designed to keep your child warm and cozy now and for years to come. This gentle 4lb weight feels like a secure and comforting hug and provides deep pressure stimulation to help naturally reduce anxiety, alleviate sensory overload and promote healthy sleep patterns. The Blanket features dual fabrics, cozy micro-fleece on one side, and Minky cooling material on the other, making it perfect for use while sleeping, napping, or just lounging around! This is a weighted blanket that the whole family can enjoy! Ages 3+
The gentle weight naturally reduces stress and increases relaxation while providing security to help children feel calm, fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer
Dual fabrics: ultra-warm and cozy premium micro-fleece, the other side is a Minky, cooling fabric
Moisture-wicking, breathable, and designed for year-round use
Luxurious satin edge provides an extra layer of comfort and security
May help reduce symptoms of anxiety and fatigue
A child must be over 30 lbs and have the ability to remove the blanket independently to prevent suffocation or other injury.
It is the caregiver's responsibility to ensure the child is able to remove the weighted blanket without assistance.
Never use with a baby under age 3. Never place the Dream Weighted Blanket in a crib.
The weighted blanket should never cover a child's face or head.
See safety page for more information
Care: Machine wash. Hang or lay flat to dry
Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®
pairs perfectly with
Toddler Weighted Blanket
Weighted blankets are proven to calm your baby with Deep Pressure Stimulation so they can relax and sleep soundly.
- JAJoy A.Verified BuyerIs This Your First Child? Yes2 weeks agoIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingWeighted Toddler BlanketRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this product!!
I LOVE Dreamland Baby products. I have purchased multiple of every size from the swaddle all the way through the XL sleep sack for my son. He has been a great sleeper ever since we have used the Dreamland Baby Sleep sack products.
I love the weighted blanket. The fabric is so soft and snuggly and the product is made with such great quality. I am so happy I found this product!DBDreamland Baby1 week ago
Thank you for your review! We're so glad you love our products!
- KCKasie C.Verified BuyerIs This Your First Child? Yes1 month agoIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingWeighted Toddler BlanketRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect Weighted Blanket
Love everything about this blanket! It’s extremely high quality and well worth the price.DBDreamland Baby4 weeks ago
Thank you for your review!
- SZSara Z.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 3-8 YearsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? Yes1 month agoBaby's Age Range 3-8 YearsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingWeighted Toddler BlanketRated 5 out of 5 starsAlong for the ride
This weighted blanket provided so much comfort for our little one on a long 9-hour flight from Florida to Argentina. When we landed safely, he said that he needed his new blanket for the wagon ride and the taxi ride before even setting foot in his room. Definitely a new staple for trips near and far!DBDreamland Baby1 month ago
Aww so sweet!
- PPPaige P.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? No2 months agoBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingWeighted Toddler BlanketRated 5 out of 5 starsYes!
Originally I got this for when my younger child transitions out of his sleep sack. My 3 year old wanted to try it one day and she fell asleep within minutes. Love it!DBDreamland Baby2 months ago
Aww that is amazing!
- RZRosalee Z.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 18-24 MonthsIs This Your First Child? Yes3 months agoBaby's Age Range 18-24 MonthsIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Blanket for Kids & Toddlers Ages 3+ and/or 30+ lbsRated 5 out of 5 starsAfter eyeing it for months... Im in love!!
My son wasn't quite 30 lbs when I found this product but I knew I wanted the Peter rabbit design so terribly! He grew up with gently weighted sleepers so a weighted blanket was perfect for when he outsized.
The quality and design of this product absolutely exceeded my expectations and it's extremely soft. Tones are neutral and not overstimulatingly bright.
100/10 stars, I recommend this company for anyone and everyone.DBDreamland Baby3 months ago
We're so happy you love the Peter Rabbit weighted blanket!