Why Choose the Dream Weighted Baby Swaddle?
Weighted blankets are proven to calm your baby with Deep Pressure Stimulation so they can relax and sleep soundly.
Lightweight and breathable for year-round use. The 1.0 TOG is perfect for both warm and cool climates.
100% cotton knit is super-soft and gentle on baby’s sensitive skin. Inner beads are safe and non-toxic
What does this mean for your baby?
It can reduce:
- Restlessness & Fussiness
- Time to fall asleep
- Waking in the night
You also get:
- Better quality sleep
- Enhanced neuro-development
- Boosts mood & health
Weighted Swaddle FAQ's
Are weighted swaddles safe?
Do sleep swaddles help babies sleep better?
Why weighted swaddles for newborns?
Most newborns love being swaddled, so a weighted sleep sack baby can wear and be swaddled in at the same time is a perfect combo for relaxation and comfort.
Why weighted swaddles for infants?
Weighted swaddles give babies the sensation of being hugged. When baby is wearing a weighted newborn sleep sack combined with the swaddle, they are able to calm down and fall asleep faster.
Are weighted swaddle sacks safe for rolling babies?
Once your baby starts to roll over, a swaddle is no longer a safe option. That's why we designed our built-in swaddle so you can gently wrap the swaddle wing around your baby's mid-section and transition them to wearing it with both arms out.
Why do babies sleep better in a sleep swaddle?
Babies sleep better in a sleep swaddle because they are designed to ensure that baby is cozy, has a snug, supported feeling, and controlled temperature. The best part is that parents can relax knowing baby is sleeping in a safe, wearable blanket.
When should babies stop wearing sleep swaddles?
Discontinue swaddling when your baby begins showing signs of rolling.
Why do sleep sacks not have sleeves?
Sleep sacks are sleeveless to reduce the risk of rebreathing, overheating, and for overall ease of use. Many parents put a lightweight pajama on baby underneath the sack.
What happens when a baby rolls over while swaddled?
A baby who has begun to roll over should no longer be swaddled. It becomes a safety issue because if a swaddled baby rolls over onto their stomach, they may not be able to go back in the other direction. This can become a suffocation risk, so you'll want to pay close attention once your baby starts to roll. See also: Are Sleep Sacks Safe for Babies Who Can Roll Over?
What weighted sack size is best for my baby?
Our Weighted Sleep Sacks come in the following sizes, 0-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-24 months, and 24-36 months. Sleep Sack sizes are determined by the weight and length of your baby. Our sacks are designed to be longer, so babies have ample room to grow and are able to move their legs and kick comfortably. This extra room makes them a "hip-healthy" product when used as directed. Check out our size finder quiz
Is it OK to swaddle newborn at night?
Yes! We recommend swaddling a newborn at night (and nap time!) to help your baby sleep more soundly. A baby "burrito," as swaddling is sometimes referred to, is a great way to put baby to sleep - think of it as a gentle hug. And of course, caregivers should always follow safe sleep guidelines - baby should be placed on their back with nothing in the crib, including toys or blankets.
- ARAngelica R.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? No2 days agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Swaddle, 0-6 monthsRated 5 starsLove it!
My first time purchase was the 0-6 months weighted sleep swaddle and my 4 month old is sleeping through the night. Now, I still have good and bad nights but nothing compared to the first three months. He’ll wake up at least once through the night but that’s huge to me. My son used to wake up at least 4 times or more at night and that’s because we were using swaddle blankets but if you know , babies move through the night so he was always getting unswaddled and cold. So the dreamland weighed swaddle has been a lifesaver for me. My baby will be 5 months soon and I just purchased my second one (6-12 months) I love their product and I definitely recommend to all moms who struggle at night. It’s definitely worth the money and the quality is AMAZING!DBDreamland Baby5 minutes ago
We're so happy to be a part of your family's sleep success!
- ASAlizay S.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes2 days agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 starsfirst time parents
our little one goes right to sleep after a good bath and a bottle , the weighted sleep sack is just a plus to our nightly routineDBDreamland Baby6 minutes ago
Thank you for sharing!
- TNtori n.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes2 days agoBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 starsSleep sack sleep
My baby was going through a terrible sleep regression and dreamland baby sleep sack got my baby sleep through the night again!!!!DBDreamland Baby6 minutes ago
Yay for more sleep!!
- LBLauren B.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes3 days agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Swaddle, 0-6 monthsRated 5 starsWorks like a dream
Started using with our then 8 week old, and it increased his sleep by an hour on day 1!!!DBDreamland Baby7 minutes ago
Aww that smile says it all!
- SGSarah G.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style StomachIs This Your First Child? Yes3 days agoBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style StomachIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 starsLove it
This is the second dream sack we have bought. My daughter is now 8 months old. I noticed that it has helped her not move around so much and wake herself up and she can sleep on her stomach or turn over it she wants. I really do think it makes a difference.DBDreamland Baby7 minutes ago
Thank you for sharing your experience with us!