Dream Weighted Transition Swaddle
Is your baby ready to transition out of a swaddle? If so, it’s time for our patent-pending Weighted Transition Swaddle, designed to reduce wake-ups and to help transition your baby safely to arms-out sleep. This sleep sack features innovative, 3/4 length gently weighted sleeves that fit snugly to help reduce the Moro (startle) reflex. EveryBODY is different so the sleeve length may fall anywhere between your baby’s elbow and wrist.
Unlike a traditional swaddle, when wearing the Transition Swaddle, your baby can move their arms freely and roll over, allowing for a safe and secure transition to dreamland.
Gentle, evenly distributed weight to help your baby feel calm
1.0 TOG, perfect for 68-73°F or 21-23°C
Cozy fit for easy, post-swaddle transition
Weighted arm feature to help reduce Moro reflex
100% natural, soft cotton for temperature regulation
Tagless design to avoid irritation
Two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
Helps decrease irritability while promoting self-soothing
Evenly distributed gentle weight does not restrict movement
Designed in collaboration with pediatricians, NICU nurses, and certified sleep consultants
Reviewed by pediatric pulmonologist for breathing safety
Inner beads are non-toxic, BPA free
Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a “hip-healthy” product when used as directed
For safety reasons, we do not recommend sizing up
See safety page for more information
Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®
pairs perfectly with
WEIGHTED TRANSITION SWADDLE
Evenly distributed weighted from your baby's shoulders to toes to naturally reduce stress and give your baby the feeling of security and comfort.
Small: 3-6 Months, 12-16lbs, 23-26 in.
Large: 6-9 Months, 15+ lbs, 26-28 in.
EveryBODY is different so the sleeve length may fall anywhere between your baby’s elbow and wrist.
Take our Size Quiz! For safety purposes, we do not recommend sizing up.
Wash before use, machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low, iron low if needed, do not bleach.
What is a transition swaddle?
A transition swaddle is a bridge between a traditional (regular) swaddle and a sleep sack. The transition swaddle has 1/2 - ¾ quarter-length sleeves that give your baby the feeling of being swaddled but without the restrictions of a swaddle. Read more about transition swaddles here.
Are transition swaddles safe?
Transition swaddles are a safe and effective way to help your baby transition out of a regular swaddle. It is not safe to swaddle a baby once they show signs of rolling. Read more about transition swaddle safety here!
Are transition swaddles worth it?
Yes! A transition swaddle can be just what you need if your baby is showing signs of rolling over but still craves the security that the arm feature provides. What makes the Dreamland Transition Swaddle different is that the arms are gently weighted and help mimic the feeling of a traditional swaddle to reduce the chances of waking up from the Moro reflex. Read more about why the transition swaddle is a good investment in your baby’s sleep here
92% of parents saw baby’s sleep improved in the first week
100% of parents achieved up to 4 hours of additional sleep a night
- RSRuby S.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 Months3 days agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsReviewingDream Weighted Transition SwaddleRated 5 out of 5 starsMore sleep
My baby doesn’t like being swaddled and gets easily startled by her fast hands. The transition sack has helped her relax more and fall into deep sleep a lot faster.DBDreamland Baby23 hours ago
We're so happy to hear it's working for your baby!
- LPLexie P.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes4 days agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Transition SwaddleRated 5 out of 5 starsFor my sisters 2 month old
Got this for my sister and she has yet to use this. I don’t currently have any children. But the quality seems to be thereDBDreamland Baby4 minutes ago
Thank you for your review!
- CPChloe P.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? No1 week agoBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingDream Weighted Transition Swaddle - Warehouse SaleRated 5 out of 5 stars6 Month Old loves it!
We love our weighted Swaddle! We were on the fence about the transition from the swaddle allowing our babies arms to be out and free, but the weight on the arms of the transitional sack makes our baby comfy and cozy. We couldn’t have purchased a better option for our baby.DBDreamland Baby1 week ago
We're so glad you're loving it!
- SBSamantha B.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes2 weeks agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Transition SwaddleRated 5 out of 5 starsWe all get sleep now!
The transition swaddle is so great. It helps our little one fall asleep and stay asleep for hours! We’re all able to get good consisted sleep now!DBDreamland Baby2 weeks ago
YAY for more sleep for the whole family!
- LPLaura P.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? No3 weeks agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingDream Weighted Transition SwaddleRated 5 out of 5 starsCannot wait to try it out
We bought this product because my son is currently using the weighted sleep swaddle and will not sleep without it. We are so excited to use the weighted transition swaddle when he turns 6 months old!DBDreamland Baby3 weeks ago
Can't wait for you to try it! Thank you for your review and for being a loyal customer!