Dream Weighted Sleep Swaddle, 0-6 months
Free Shipping & Easy Returns
Our gently weighted, patent-pending Dream Swaddle is the perfect way to help your newborn feel calm, fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. The weighted swaddle features our exclusive CoverCalm® Technology, evenly distributed weight from your baby's shoulders to toes to naturally reduce stress and increase relaxation.
The easy-to-use, built-in swaddle band makes swaddling a breeze for you and your baby! And best of all, the Dream Weighted Swaddle can be worn three ways, both arms in, one arm in, or both arms out, to effortlessly adapt to your baby's changing sleep needs and provide them with the security and comfort they deserve - just like a hug!
Don't forget your matching PJ's!
This swaddle is a 1.0 TOG, perfect for 68-73°F or 21-23°C.
Can be worn as a weighted baby swaddle or sleep sack
Three ways to wear: Both arms in, one arm out, both arms out
Gentle, evenly distributed weight to help your baby feel calm
Helps to reduce Moro reflex
100% natural, soft cotton for temperature regulation
Two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
Tagless design to avoid irritation
Eases the transition from the womb
Evenly distributed gentle weight does not restrict movement.
1.0 TOG, perfect for 68-73°F or 21-23°C.
Designed in collaboration with pediatricians, NICU nurses, and certified sleep consultants
Reviewed by pediatric pulmonologist for breathing safety
Discontinue swaddling when your baby begins showing signs of rolling
Inner beads are non-toxic, BPA free
Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a “hip-healthy” product when used as directed
For safety reasons, we do not recommend sizing up
See safety page for more information
Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®
pairs perfectly with
DREAM WEIGHTED SWADDLE
Evenly distributed weight for your baby's shoulders to toes to naturally reduce stress and give your baby the feeling of security and comfort.
Wash before use, machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low, iron low if needed, do not bleach.
Are weighted swaddles safe?
Yes! In fact, Dreamland Baby was developed in partnership with pediatricians, pulmonologists, NICU nurses, and certified sleep consultants. You can learn more about safety in this clinical study, HERE, that finds newborns significantly increase calm feelings, and improve sleep patterns when using a baby weighted sleep sack.
Do sleep swaddles help babies sleep better?
Our weighted swaddle sack is specifically designed to help baby sleep better. Our CoverCalm® Technology ensures that the gentle weight is evenly distributed from shoulder to toes. As a result, baby will be able to fall asleep faster and sleep in longer stretches.
Why weighted swaddles for newborns?
Most newborns love being swaddled, so a weighted sleep sack baby can wear and be swaddled in at the same time is a perfect combo for relaxation and comfort.
92% of parents saw baby’s sleep improved in the first week
100% of parents achieved up to 4 hours of additional sleep a night
- LTLindsey T.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? No1 hour agoBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Sack 2.5 TOGRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat
I’ve been using the weighted sleep sack for about a month now and it has helped my little sleep longer at night and able to move around more when sleeping. Over all the quality of the material and style is great. It is worth the money!DBDreamland Baby1 hour ago
We're so glad you're enjoying it! Thank you for your review!
- SSabrinaVerified ReviewerBaby's Age Range 12-18 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style StomachIs This Your First Child? Yes2 hours agoBaby's Age Range 12-18 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style StomachIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 out of 5 starsWe love it
I gave up on sleep sacks when my son was only few months old and definitely did not believe in the weighted sleep sacks. My SIL got two different sizes for her daughter but she didn’t like it so she gave them to me to try for my son and I will just say that after over a year my son, husband and I have slept through the night. I kid you not. Honestly this sleep sack is pricey and would’ve thought twice about purchasing if it weren’t for my SIL giving me the ones she got to try. Still, I’ve not bought one and may not for a while since I have the one from 12-24 months but this may be worth it a try for your baby if they struggle to sleep through the night. Life changing definitely.DBDreamland Baby1 hour ago
We're so glad your baby's sleep has improved!
- LLauraBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes2 days agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 out of 5 starsFive star
The sleep swaddle helps my little one settle down to help her fall asleep. Although it doesn’t always help her sleep longer, it does help with getting her to sleep faster. I would highly recommend.DBDreamland Baby2 days ago
Thank you for your review!
- GWGraison W.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes4 days agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 out of 5 starsWonderful product
Our baby hates being swaddled so this was perfect for us!!DBDreamland Baby2 days ago
Thank you for your review!
- CLCambria L.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsIs This Your First Child? No4 days agoBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 out of 5 starsSecond child
My son has been in one of your sleep sacks for 9 months and he's been a marvelous sleeper since day one!!!DBDreamland Baby2 days ago
We are so happy we can be apart of your families sleep success!