Dream Weighted Sleep Sack
Pairs perfectly with
Buy 2 sacks and get $20 off + Free Shipping. Code: MYBUNDLE
Our Dream Weighted Sleep Sack is designed to help your baby feel calm, fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. The sack features our exclusive CoverCalm® Technology, evenly distributed weight from your baby’s shoulders to toes, to naturally reduce stress and give your baby the feeling of security and comfort - just like a hug.
Gentle, evenly distributed weight to help your baby feel calm
Reversible neckline designed for tummy sleepers
100% natural, soft cotton for temperature control regulation
Tagless design to avoid irritation
Two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
Decreases irritability while promoting self-soothing
Gentle weight is located on the front (or top) of the sack only and will not restrict movement, so your baby can safely roll, sit or stand
This sleep sack is a 1.0 TOG, perfect for 68-73°F or 21-23°C
Designed in collaboration with pediatricians, NICU nurses and certified sleep consultants
Reviewed by pediatric pulmonologist for breathing safety
Inner beads are non-toxic, BPA free
For safety reasons, we do not recommend sizing up
See safety page for more information
Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®
Dream Weighted Sleep Sack
Evenly distributed weight from your baby’s shoulders to toes to naturally reduce stress and give your baby the feeling of security and comfort.
Wash before use, machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low, iron low if needed, do not bleach.
Are weighted sleep sacks for babies safe?
The benefit of a sleep sack is that they are a comfortable and safe alternative to blankets, which should never be used in a crib. Learn more about sleep sack safety here!
When can you start using a weighted sleep sack?
Our weighted sleep sacks are designed for newborns through toddlerhood. Once your baby starts rolling over on its own or is breaking free of the swaddle, it's a good idea to introduce the sleep sack. Be sure to review or size chart to determine the best time to size up. Learn more about the right time to use a sleep sack here!
What does a weighted sleep sack do?
Sleep sacks help regulate your infant's body temperature, which keeps them from being too cold or too hot and makes their sleep just right! A weighted sleep sack goes one step further by applying gentle pressure that helps your baby feel calm, fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. Read more about the purposes of weighted sleep sacks here!
- 92% of parents saw baby’s sleep improved in the first week
- 100% of parents achieved up to 4 hours of additional sleep a night
- JSJennifer S.Verified Buyer1 hour agoReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat sleep sack!
We love it! My baby is happy wearing it at night and we just started using it for his naps too!DBDreamland Baby3 minutes ago
We are so glad you love it!
- BNBlanca N.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes2 hours agoBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 out of 5 starsWorth the Price
At first I was skeptical about the price. But this has been a great investment and helping our daughter know that it’s time for sleep/nap. I’m already looking forward to trying the new collection they came out with. I wish I knew about this when my daughter was a newborn.DBDreamland Baby4 minutes ago
Thank you for your review!
- ACAbbie C.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? No3 hours agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 out of 5 starsAMAZING!!
Absolutely LOVE this! Since getting it my 2 month old falls asleep almost immediately and stays asleep all night long! Best thing I was ever gifted!DBDreamland Baby4 minutes ago
Yay for sleep!
- ALAlexis L.Verified Buyer3 hours agoReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 out of 5 starsBaby Magic
Our little guy has been sleeping 7+ hours a night since he was 6 weeks thanks to the sleep sack!DBDreamland Baby4 minutes ago
That's a great stretch of sleep!
- KMKaren M.Verified Buyer8 hours agoReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat product
I was very impressed with the quality and also how much it helped with the baby sleeping. She was sleeping all night with no restless. I purchased the first size and now the second. I’m very pleased with this product!DBDreamland Baby5 minutes ago
We're so glad you love it!