Why Choose the Dream Weighted Baby Swaddle?
Weighted blankets are proven to calm your baby with Deep Pressure Stimulation so they can relax and sleep soundly.
Lightweight and breathable for year-round use. The 1.2 TOG is perfect for both warm and cool climates.
100% cotton knit is super-soft and gentle on baby’s sensitive skin. Inner beads are safe and non-toxic
What does this mean for your baby?
It can reduce:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Time to fall asleep
- Waking in the night
You also get:
- Better quality sleep
- Enhanced neuro-development
- Boosts mood & health
Weighted Swaddle FAQ's
Are weighted swaddles safe?
Do sleep swaddles help babies sleep better?
Why weighted swaddles for newborns?
Most newborns love being swaddled, so a weighted sleep sack baby can wear and be swaddled in at the same time is a perfect combo for relaxation and comfort.
Why weighted swaddles for infants?
Weighted swaddles give babies the sensation of being hugged. When baby is wearing a weighted newborn sleep sack combined with the swaddle, they are able to calm down and fall asleep faster.
Are weighted swaddle sacks safe for rolling babies?
Once your baby starts to roll over, a swaddle is no longer a safe option. That's why we designed our built-in swaddle so you can gently wrap the swaddle wing around your baby's mid-section and transition them to wearing it with both arms out.
Why do babies sleep better in a sleep swaddle?
Babies sleep better in a sleep swaddle because they are designed to ensure that baby is cozy, has a snug, supported feeling, and controlled temperature. The best part is that parents can relax knowing baby is sleeping in a safe, wearable blanket.
When should babies stop wearing sleep swaddles?
Discontinue swaddling when your baby begins showing signs of rolling.
Why do sleep sacks not have sleeves?
Sleep sacks are sleeveless to reduce the risk of rebreathing, overheating, and for overall ease of use. Many parents put a lightweight pajama on baby underneath the sack.
What happens when a baby rolls over while swaddled?
A baby who has begun to roll over should no longer be swaddled. It becomes a safety issue because if a swaddled baby rolls over onto their stomach, they may not be able to go back in the other direction. This can become a suffocation risk, so you'll want to pay close attention once your baby starts to roll.
What weighted sack size is best for my baby?
Our Weighted Sleep Sacks come in the following sizes, 0-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-24 months, and 24-36 months. Sleep Sack sizes are determined by the weight and length of your baby. Our sacks are designed to be longer, so babies have ample room to grow and are able to move their legs and kick comfortably. This extra room makes them a "hip-healthy" product when used as directed.
Is it OK to swaddle newborn at night?
Yes! We recommend swaddling a newborn at night (and nap time!) to help your baby sleep more soundly. A baby "burrito," as swaddling is sometimes referred to, is a great way to put baby to sleep - think of it as a gentle hug. And of course, caregivers should always follow safe sleep guidelines - baby should be placed on their back with nothing in the crib, including toys or blankets.
- BVBrooke Van H.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes16 hours agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Swaddle, 0-6 monthsRated 5 starsAmazing
Our 7 week old daughter started sleeping through the night when we got this swaddle! She loves it! I highly recommend this swaddle. Great customer service too!Was this helpful?
- JSJoshlynne S.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 12-18 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? No16 hours agoBaby's Age Range 12-18 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 starsTHE BEST BABY PRODUCT!
I honestly wish I knew about this product when my first born was a baby! The very day we got this our 4 month old 2nd born started sleeping through the night! The Dream Weighted Sleep Sack has become an essential part of our infant's sleep routine. The only rare occasions our infant has not slept through the night, since we got our first sleep sack, has been on the nights we have not put him in this sleep sack. Those nights with no sleep sack were due to only having 2 sleep sacks. If only we could get a sleep sack in every color we would have a full nights sleep until the end of time! Needless to say these Dream Weighted Sleep Sacks are the best baby products I've ever had for either of my children!Was this helpful?
- KKasBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? Yes17 hours agoBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 starsBest sleep Sac
It’s converting and he knows it’s nap time or bedtime once it’s on. He sleeps though the night from about 8 p.m. to about 6 a.m. then takes a bottle and goes back to sleep till 8 a.m.
He’s now 8 month old and has been using one since he was 3 months old.
He sleeps on his back, side and stomach.
I bought the weighted sleep sack based on his weight and length which was larger than the month size.Was this helpful?
- LBLarissa B.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes20 hours agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 starsLove it
Bought two, baby uses every night.Was this helpful?DBDreamland Baby18 hours ago
Thank you for your review!
- LKLauren K.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes21 hours agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 starsChanged our lives!
Our son was having trouble sleeping through the night and would constantly toss and turn. After we started using the Dreamland swaddle, he started sleeping better and would sleep most nights… all night!! We just bought the 6-12 month sleep sack and he’s transitioned very quickly. We love our dreamland products and will definitely continue to buy as he grows :)Was this helpful?DBDreamland Baby18 hours ago
So glad it was an easy transition!