Bamboo Weighted Swaddle, 0-6 months
Our patent-pending gently weighted and silky-soft Viscose from Bamboo Swaddle is the perfect way to help your newborn feel calm, fall asleep faster, and stay asleep longer. The swaddle features our proprietary LuxeWeave™ fabric that infuses it with buttery softness, so your baby is comfortable & calm like they're sleeping on a cloud!
- CoverCalm® Technology evenly distributes weight from your baby's shoulders to toes to naturally reduce stress and increase relaxation.
- Soft-to-the-touch, ultra-luxe viscose from bamboo is gentle on your baby's sensitive skin.
- Naturally moisture-wicking and breathable to soothe your little one from nighttime to naptime and beyond!
- Eco-conscious, hypoallergenic & antibacterial
The easy-to-use, built-in swaddle band makes swaddling a breeze for you and your baby! And best of all, the Viscose from Bamboo Swaddle can be worn three ways, both arms in, one arm in, or both arms out, to effortlessly adapt to your baby's changing sleep needs and provide them with the security and comfort they deserve.
Don't forget your matching PJ's!This swaddle is a 1.0 TOG, perfect for 68-73°F or 21-23°C.
Custom-milled, ultra-soft viscose from bamboo that is naturally moisture-wicking and breathable
Can be worn as a weighted baby swaddle or sleep sack
Three ways to wear: Both arms in, one arm out, both arms out
Gentle, evenly distributed weight to help your baby feel calm
Helps to reduce Moro reflex
Two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
Tagless design to avoid irritation
Eases the transition from the womb
Eco-conscious, hypoallergenic & antibacterial
Evenly distributed gentle weight does not restrict movement
This sleep sack is a 1.0 TOG, perfect for 68-73°F or 21-23°C
Designed in collaboration with pediatricians, NICU nurses, and certified sleep consultants
Reviewed by pediatric pulmonologist for breathing safety
Discontinue swaddling when your baby begins showing signs of rolling
Inner beads are non-toxic, BPA free
Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a “hip-healthy” product when used as directed
For safety reasons, we do not recommend sizing up
See safety page for more information
Buttery-soft Viscose from bamboo
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
BAMBOO WEIGHTED SWADDLE
Evenly distributed weight from your baby's shoulders to toes to naturally reduce stress and give your baby the feeling of security and comfort.
Wash before use, machine wash cold with like colors, lay flat to dry, iron low if needed, do not bleach. Do not hang, fold to store.
What is LuxeWeave™ bamboo fabric? Why use bamboo fabric for weighted swaddles?
Our proprietary LuxeWeave™ fabric is custom-milled from premium breathable & sustainable viscose from bamboo. It infuses our sleep solutions with buttery softness and is naturally moisture-wicking and breathable to soothe and comfort your little one.
Are weighted swaddles made from bamboo safe for newborns?
Yes! In fact, Dreamland Baby was developed in partnership with pediatricians, pulmonologists, NICU nurses, and certified sleep consultants. You can learn more about safety in this clinical study, HERE, that finds newborns significantly increase calm feelings, and improve sleep patterns when using a gently weighted swaddle.
Why are swaddles necessary for newborns?
Our weighted swaddle is specifically designed to help baby sleep better. Our CoverCalm® Technology ensures that the gentle weight is evenly distributed from shoulder to toes. This distribution of weight naturally reduces stress and increases relaxation through deep touch stimulation. The swaddle provides baby with a womb-like environment and may help with the moro (startle) reflex.
92% of parents saw baby’s sleep improved in the first week
100% of parents achieved up to 4 hours of additional sleep a night
- SAStephanie A.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes4 hours agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Sack 2.5 TOGRated 5 out of 5 stars10/10
My 3 month old went from waking up every 1.5-2 hours to 6-7 hours at a time.DBDreamland Baby4 hours ago
That is a great improvement!
- KGKayla G.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? No9 hours agoBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 out of 5 starsSaving Grace
I discovered the Dreamland Sleep Sack quite a few months before I actually ordered one. The price was pretty intimidating, but now that I actually grt to sleep I would say its well worth it. The first night I put my baby in the sleep sack he slept the whole night. What a change from waking up at least twice at night for the last six months.DBDreamland Baby4 hours ago
Thank you for your kind review!
- KRKatie R.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? No1 week agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingBamboo Weighted Swaddle, 0-6 monthsRated 5 out of 5 starsLife Saver
The bamboo weighted swaddle has been a life saver. We went from 2 hour stretches to 6 hour stretches in less than a week. The bamboo also isn’t too hot which is great.DBDreamland Baby5 days ago
Thank you for sharing!
- SBShyAnne B.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes1 week agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Swaddle, 0-6 monthsRated 5 out of 5 starsSleeping like a dream!
We absolutely love our new swaddle sleep sack! Our baby is now sleeping up to 11 hours a night. Once we started using the weighted sleep swaddle our baby felt at ease during her naps and stopped startling awake!DBDreamland Baby6 days ago
That's a great stretch of sleep!
- GNGenni N.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? No1 week agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Swaddle, 0-6 monthsRated 5 out of 5 starsThe ONLY swaddle you need.
It’s now the ONLY swaddle i use with my newborn. He’s been sleeping for so long periods of times that i have to wake him to eat.DBDreamland Baby6 days ago
We're so happy to be a part of your family's sleep success!