Why Choose the Dream Weighted Baby Swaddle?
Weighted blankets are proven to calm your baby with Deep Pressure Stimulation so they can relax and sleep soundly.
Lightweight and breathable for year-round use. The 1.2 TOG is perfect for both warm and cool climates.
100% cotton knit is super-soft and gentle on baby’s sensitive skin. Inner beads are safe and non-toxic
What does this mean for your baby?
It can reduce:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Time to fall asleep
- Waking in the night
You also get:
- Better quality sleep
- Enhanced neuro-development
- Boosts mood & health
Weighted Swaddle FAQ's
Are weighted swaddles safe?
Do sleep swaddles help babies sleep better?
Why weighted swaddles for newborns?
Most newborns love being swaddled, so a weighted sleep sack baby can wear and be swaddled in at the same time is a perfect combo for relaxation and comfort.
Why weighted swaddles for infants?
Weighted swaddles give babies the sensation of being hugged. When baby is wearing a weighted newborn sleep sack combined with the swaddle, they are able to calm down and fall asleep faster.
Are weighted swaddle sacks safe for rolling babies?
Once your baby starts to roll over, a swaddle is no longer a safe option. That's why we designed our built-in swaddle so you can gently wrap the swaddle wing around your baby's mid-section and transition them to wearing it with both arms out.
Why do babies sleep better in a sleep swaddle?
Babies sleep better in a sleep swaddle because they are designed to ensure that baby is cozy, has a snug, supported feeling, and controlled temperature. The best part is that parents can relax knowing baby is sleeping in a safe, wearable blanket.
When should babies stop wearing sleep swaddles?
There's no exact age when babies should stop wearing sleep swaddle sacks. It really depends on their comfort level, and many enjoy them well into the toddler stage. Many infants will use a sleep bag while still in a crib and then transition once they're in a toddler bed.
Why do sleep sacks not have sleeves?
Sleep sacks are sleeveless to reduce the risk of rebreathing, overheating, and for overall ease of use. Many parents put a lightweight pajama on baby underneath the sack.
What happens when a baby rolls over while swaddled?
A baby who has begun to roll over should no longer be swaddled. It becomes a safety issue because if a swaddled baby rolls over onto their stomach, they may not be able to go back in the other direction. This can become a suffocation risk, so you'll want to pay close attention once your baby starts to roll.
What weighted sack size is best for my baby?
Our Weighted Sleep Sacks come in the following sizes, 0-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-24 months, and 24-36 months. Sleep Sack sizes are determined by the weight and length of your baby. Our sacks are designed to be longer, so babies have ample room to grow and are able to move their legs and kick comfortably. This extra room makes them a "hip-healthy" product when used as directed.
Is it OK to swaddle newborn at night?
Yes! We recommend swaddling a newborn at night (and nap time!) to help your baby sleep more soundly. A baby "burrito," as swaddling is sometimes referred to, is a great way to put baby to sleep - think of it as a gentle hug. And of course, caregivers should always follow safe sleep guidelines - baby should be placed on their back with nothing in the crib, including toys or blankets.
- CMCatherine M.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes13 hours agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Swaddle, 0-6 monthsRated 5 starsDream come true
Took a couple days but my son is now consistently sleeping 8 hours a night and giving his momma some much needed restWas this helpful?DBDreamland Baby13 hours ago
Yay! That is great news!
- BRBreanna R.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? No13 hours agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Swaddle, 0-6 monthsRated 5 starsWorth the wait
It took a while to receive, however, that wait was just worth it when my baby started sleeping so good. I have a breastfed baby, and he’s so difficult to put down after he falls asleep. With this swaddle, we have no trouble with him going to bed.Was this helpful?DBDreamland Baby13 hours ago
That is amazing! So glad his is going down better!
- HCHaley C.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes15 hours agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Swaddle, 0-6 monthsRated 5 starsAmazing!
Our 5 week old baby is sleeping 6-8 hours a night and puts himself to sleep every night! He has been napping better as well, and I usually end up waking him up otherwise I’m sure he’d keep going! No sleep deprived mama over here!Was this helpful?DBDreamland Baby13 hours ago
That is a great stretch for baby and mama!
- RBRebecca B.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes16 hours agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Swaddle, 0-6 monthsRated 5 starsLove it
It took a couple of days naps to get use to his new swaddle. My little guy only liked traditional swaddling. He hated any swaddles with a zipper or Velcro. We tried halo, love to dream and various other swaddles. He hated them all. The second we lid him down, he would have a melt down. Since switching over to the dreamland swaddle, my little guy puts himself to sleep. He’s 11 weeks and use to fight day naps. Now he whimpers when he’s ready for his dreamland swaddle and knocks out !Was this helpful?DBDreamland Baby13 hours ago
Aww so cute!
- FLfarhana l.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? Yes16 hours agoBaby's Age Range 6-12 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style SideIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep SackRated 5 starsWe are in love!!!
We were at our wits end with the 4 month sleep regression and gave everything under the sun a try. I stumbled upon these sleepsacks and didn’t have much hope because we tried other weighted sleepsacks already. This was a total game changer! We love this so much that I already ordered the next size up for my LO! You have a very loyal customer here!Was this helpful?DBDreamland Baby13 hours ago
Thank you for choosing Dreamland Baby!