Dream Weighted Sack
Our weighted sack is designed to help baby feel calm, fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. The gentle weight naturally reduces stress and increases relaxation through deep-pressure stimulation to give baby feelings of security and comfort.
Gentle weight is located on front (or top) of weighted sack only. Our products are safe for babies who are rolling and do not restrict movement. Baby can safely roll, sit or stand.
What's Included (Small):
- 1 Weighted Sack
- 1 detachable swaddle wing
- 1 wash bag
What's Included (Medium and Large):
- 1 Weighted Sack
- Product fits true-to-size, we do not recommend sizing above baby's current weight.
- Take our quick size quiz if you are unsure which to select
- Gentle weight is evenly distributed from shoulder to toe to increases serotonin and melatonin while decreasing cortisol
- Reversible neckline to accommodate exclusive tummy sleepers
100% natural, soft cotton for temperature regulation (0.6 TOG)
- Two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
- Eases the transition from the womb
- Decreases irritability while promoting self-soothing
- Weight is 10% or less body weight. Does not restrict movement.
- Designed in collaboration with pediatricians, NICU nurses and Certified Sleep consultants.
- Approved by Pediatric Pulmonologist for breathing safety.
- Evenly distributed gentle weight. Each individual pocket weights less than 0.1 lbs.
- Inner beads are non-toxic, BPA free
- Ample room for kicking and healthy hip development
- See safety page for more information
- Care: Machine washable and dryable.
- Return Policy: 30 days from ship date. Product must be in new (unworn, unwashed) condition with original packaging and tags attached. Customers are responsible for return shipping.
- While many babies see incredible sleep success the first night, some babies take up to one week to adjust. It is important to be consistent when trying something new. We cannot guarantee sleep success as there may be other sleep factors that need to be addressed.
The information provided on this website is not intended nor is implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If your baby has a pre-existing medical condition or you have other safety concerns seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider.